Mandarin Speaking ACCOUNT MANAGER
Our client is a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider. Through their dedication to customer-centric innovation and strong partnerships, they have established end-to-end advantages in telecom networks, devices and cloud computing. Their products and solutions have been deployed in over 140 countries, serving more than one third of the world's population.
In this role you will report to the Sales Director in Enterprise Business Group, The role of Account Manager is to develop business opportunities and achieve sale targets. The Account Manager shall have overall accountability to secure short and long-term profitable business for Huawei through strong and proactive business development based on a fundamental understanding of the specific industry/market that will be allocated to you, the customers' business objectives, operations and needs. The Sales Manager shall act with strong authority and accountability to develop the business and the customer relationship by executing with a winning sales approach which is fundamentally based on supporting customer success. The position requires sales experience with large Enterprise Partners, Systems Integrators or Service Providers.
- Promote company's Enterprise products and value proposition to grow partner share
- Develop partner business & marketing plans with regular management reviews
- Be responsible for identifying key market opportunities, build up business pipelines and achieve sale targets
- Work with partner to embed company Enterprise portfolio in vertical market solutions
- Work with company High Touch and Solutions Teams to win new business
- Serve as the trusted advisor to demonstrate preference for the company product portfolio
- Be the main contact to provide high quality support to all aspects of the partners' business
- Co-ordinate & lead strategy & product sales presentations
- Experiences in selling ICT solution/products
- Proven Technology or Enterprise Business based background
- Enterprise or vertical market knowledge
- Financial business based selling
- Testimonial track record of success with Partner principals
Skills and experience:
- Excellent collaboration skills with a wide variety of people (product management, engineering, marketing).
- Experience of industry networking, wireless, transmission and IT products , with some specialisation
- Understand partner competitive strategies and plans
- Ability to show creativity and a different way of thinking
- Self-motivated and capable of working under own initiative.
- Develop and manage opportunity from sales lead through to sale completion
- Good oral and written communication/ interpersonal skills.
- Competitive market knowledge
- Excellent operational skills and process of management
- Demonstrate ability to develop channel plans to grow Huawei partner share
If you are interested in applying, please call Lin, 0118 928 5550 or send your latest CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.