One of our clients are a market leading Telco and they are seeking to recruit an Access Transmission Design Engineer to support the design, testing and deployment of the Access Transport Network. The Access Transmission Design Engineer will be responsible for producing technical designs and deployment across multiple platforms including Ethernet, Microwave and other networks.
As the selected Access Transmission Design Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Production and support of HLD / LLD / TTO
- Development and execution of Test plans
- Maintenance of the Test Lab and all associated SW and HW
- Supporting strategic forums to ensure designs and test plans are strategically aligned
- Provide support in the process for any new suppliers, vendors
To be a successful Access Transmission Design Engineer you will demonstrate / enhance the following skills:
- Knowledge of Microwave, Ethernet/IP transport technologies and multi-vendor kit
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS and synchronisation solutions
- Good understanding of leased line solutions / providers
- In depth background with test lab environments including set-up and maintenance, equipment and processes
To apply for the role Access Transmission Design Engineer please send your CV to email@example.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.