One of our clients are a market leading Telco and they are seeking to recruit an Access Transmission Design & Test Engineer to support the design, testing and deployment of the Access Transport Network. The Access Transmission Design & Test Engineer will be responsible for producing technical designs and deployment across multiple platforms including Ethernet, Microwave and other networks.
As the selected Access Transmission Design & Test Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Production and support of HLD / LLD / TTO and Test plans
- Development and execution of Test plans
- Maintenance of the Test Lab and all associated SW and HW
- Supporting strategic forums to ensure designs and test plans are strategically aligned
- Provide support in the process for any new suppliers, vendors
To be a successful Access Transmission Design & Test Engineer you will demonstrate / enhance the following skills:
- Knowledge of Microwave, Ethernet/IP transport technologies and multi-vendor kit
- Knowledge of IP/MPLS and synchronisation solutions
- Good understanding of leased line solutions / providers
- In depth background with test lab environments including set-up and maintenance, equipment and processes
To apply for the role Access Transmission Design & Test Engineer please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.