We are recruiting for a 3rd line support engineer, with an excellent software development background in cross-platform RESTful Mobile/Web API services and authentication procedures.
- Personal Skills:
- Confident experience working in a support role, providing detailed, professional, technical assistance
- Strong analytical skills and ability to understand the root-cause of a problem
- Desire to understand and fix problems, and see them through to completion
- Communication skills (written / verbal) in interacting with customers, colleagues and vendors - can explain complex subjects simply and in a structured way
- Working with a developer portal, forum or other developer support area, including the processes (registration, provisioning, …)
- Used to working with service desk support tools (trouble ticketing systems etc)
- Technical Skills:
- Writing API documentation and creating sample code and sample applications;
- Authentication technologies (e.g: OAuth 2.0 / OpenID Connect);
- Third party authentication services (e.g. Facebook / Twitter / Google);
- Mobile terminal software development (Android, iOS, HTML) - with RESTful network API services;
- Software development for server based applications e.g. PHP, Java, .NET etc. and working with RESTful APIs.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.