3rd Line Support (IT Infrastructure)
I am recruiting for an exciting new permanent opportunity on behalf of a growing high-end customer orientated company near Oxford for an IT Infrastructure 3rd Line Support. My client offer a fantastic working environment, a competitive salary and benefits.
Your role as 3rd Line Support will involve supporting the IT Manager with all infrastructure projects, monitoring and troubleshooting, and providing 3rd line support to internal customers.
I am looking for a 3rd line IT support, with experience in testing hardware & software updates, creating plans for installations and maintenance, server level support, VMWare configuration/support, network security, firewall management etc.
- Microsoft Server to 2012 Administration and build
- Microsoft Active Directory and domain infrastructure
- Understanding of disaster recovery principles and best practices
- Understanding of firewall configuration/security principles
- Cisco switching and OS
- Problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experience with Microsoft Exchange 2016, Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft SQL
- Understanding of VoIP telephony systems
- Knowledge of scripting language (VB, Powershell)
- Knowledge and understanding of Citrix technologies, VMWare and Unitrends backup
If you are interested in this permanent opportunity please submit your application on line or email your CV directly to Salome.Maybanks @ projectpeople.com
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.