3rd Line Support Engineer (Office 365/Migration) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Client for a rolling 6-month contract to be based in Windsor.
The successful candidate will join a desktop support service, supporting around 50 users. Daily responsibilities will include:
- Logging all issues raised using ''Service Now'' call management system
- Resolving incidents or escalating, managing ownership of calls through to completion.
- Incident management - ensuring that all incidents are resolved within SLA timescales.
- Raising customer specific service / change requests, managing through to completion.
- Delivering IMAC project work, attending project meetings and work groups as and when requested
Skills - Mandatory:
* 3rd Line support level experience
*Microsoft Office 2010 / 2013 / Office 365 (Migrations)
* Technical understanding of PC hardware/software
*Windows 7 & 10 support.
*Must be a Team Player with drive, motivation and ability to work under pressure
*Drive, motivation and ability to work unsupervised
*Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and an natural customer care / professional attitude are absolute essential pre-requisite.
This is an urgent role; please apply as soon as possible if you would like to be considered.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.