3rd Line O365 Analyst - MCSA or MCSE - Perm - Bucks
About the role
Your primary responsibility will be to provide 3rd line technical support for Microsoft solutions. Predominantly focused on Office 365, you'll use your Microsoft technology expertise to diagnose and resolve issues escalated by our service desk team.
You will also be required to focus on migrations from scratch to O365 so you will require experience in O365 migrations, implementation, deployment, configuration and installation.
Key skills required
- Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 (advanced features e.g. DFSR and AD)
- Experience supporting Office 365 (O365) including directory sync and ADFS
- Experience supporting Exchange 2010/2013/O365 Hybrid
- Ability to fault find Office suite products
- Windows Server Update Service (WSUS)
- Microsoft MCSA or MCSE certified
- Azure (exposure or understanding)
- SQL application exposure
- Virtualisation skills (VMware or Hyper-V)
- Exposure to Monitoring Technologies
- ITIL v3 Foundation
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.