Job title: Network Engineer / 3rd line NOC Engineer
Contract length: 6 months
The jobholder will be part of a team working on an interesting Migration Project.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide LAN configuration changes
- Create VLANs to support the migrations
- Remote provision of: Port Discovery, Technical support Design, Migration configuration and Documentation
- Site Switch Port Migration from DIIVLAN to NSoIT
- Monitoring of network activity
- Analysis of switch utilisation
- Juniper experience
- Cisco experience
- SC Clearance prior to start
- Experience of working within the defence sector
- Experience of 2rd to 3rd line SME for the Management, Monitoring and maintenance of the security appliances.
Desirable Skills Required:
- DV Cleared
- MOD experience
- DII experience
- Migration experience
If the role is of interest to you, please submit your application and we will get in touch with you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.