2nd / 3rd Line Application Support - SharePoint
The Application Support Analyst has primary responsibility for providing day to day operational support for the Application Portfolio, through the effective use and management of incident, requests and problems. You will be responsible for the regular monitoring and maintenance of the application portfolio.
You will also be responsible for the change management process ensuring that the all changes are managed in accordance with the appropriate policies and that they have an appropriate roll-back plan.
In addition you will provide appropriate SharePoint expertise, in terms of support, content management and development of sites, services and functionality.
Job purpose & accountabilities:
- Provide 2nd and 3rd line support for the Application portfolio
- Monitor application systems, identifying performance trends and taking action when necessary to stop problems arising
- Liaise with 3rd party suppliers, ensuring issues are escalated and dealt with as necessary and to SLA
- Manage all system access requests
- Own application/system documentation and the data repository that holds that information (i.e. SharePoint)
- Provide technical support to the application architect and project services as required for project deliverables
- Responsible for Change Management process, ensuring that changes are managed, rollback plans are in place and that they are appropriately scheduled and approved
- Owns Configuration Management process
- Responsible for scheduled maintenance and capacity planning
- Run reports and conduct analysis in-line with Business/Management requirements
- Proven experience working in 1st and 2nd line support role
- Experience of working with ITIL processes within an organisation, in particular, incident, request, change and problem Management
- Proven experience working with and managing 3rd party suppliers
- Experience managing assets, both hardware and software
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.