2nd Line Support/Service Desk Support (Windows 10, MS Office 2010, Citrix, VBA, Windows 2008 R2, VDI) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 6 month rolling contract, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities & Skills:
- Windows 10 support experience
- MS Office 2010 experience
- 2nd line support experience
- Must have banking/financial sector experience
- Exposure to Citrix & Windows 2008 R2 Server technologies
- Understanding of ITIL processes
- VDI experience
- Applying timely and accurate updates to assigned Incidents
- Previous experience in end user support and customer service
- Progressing end user Incidents referred from the Service Desk using approved tools and in compliance with the Incident process
- Microsoft VBA skills
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world. Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.