TSTS Associate Technical Service Engineer / 2nd Line Network Support
My client, a multinational company, is looking for a 2nd line Support Engineers to work on an interesting project in Solihull. This will be a shift position working a 4 on - 4 off rota.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities.
- Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line
- Cisco experience
- Network support experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Routers, Switches, Access points
If you're looking to develop your skills within a multinational environment, please submit your application immediately and we will get in touch with you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.