|Job Title:||2nd line Network Support Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Bianca Andronache|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
TSTS Associate Technical Service Engineer / 2nd Line Network Support
My client, a multinational company, is looking for a 2nd line Support Engineers to work on an interesting project in Solihull. This will be a shift position working a 4 on - 4 off rota.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities.
- Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line
- Cisco experience
- Network support experience
- Demonstrable knowledge of Routers, Switches, Access points
If you're looking to develop your skills within a multinational environment, please submit your application immediately and we will get in touch with you!
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum