|Job Title:||2nd Line Network Support Engineer|
|Location:||Solihull, West Midlands|
|Contact Name:||Konrad Klusek|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
TSTS Associate Technical Service Engineer
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities. Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line. This will be focused on the Meraki Product set for Routers/Switches/Access Points. This will be a shift position working a 4 on - 4 off rota on a 12 hour shift transitioning at 07:00 and 19:00.
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Process. Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum