2nd Line Network Support - Cisco - Solihull - Contract
- To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests.
- Provision of 1st line support for incidents with 2nd line capabilities. Escalation for technical issues will be into 3rd line.
- This will be focused on the Meraki Product set for Routers/Switches/Access Points.
- This will be a shift position working a 4 on - 4 off rota on a 12 hour shift transitioning at 07:00 and 19:00.
- Supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Develop an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
Key Skills Required
- Previous Network engineer experience required
- Good understanding of Cisco networking - any Meraki product set is desirable
- Happy to work shift pattern - 4 on 4 off, 12 hour shifts
- Good communication skills
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.