2nd Line Network Engineer - NOC Engineer - SC Cleared
Our client a global IT services provider require an experienced 2nd line network support engineer to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a secure Network.
Daily duties will include a mixture of:
- General support Escalations
- Fault finding
- Project / Implementation work.
Mandatory Skills Required:
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Ideally some knowledge and technical understanding of Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidate will require an SC clearance prior to starting.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.