|Job Title:||2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer|
|Location:||Belfast, County Antrim|
|Duration:||6 Months +|
|Contact Name:||Leanne Summers|
|Job Published:||27 days ago|
2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer - Contract - Belfast, Northern Ireland.
Skills Required - Tech Bar/Windows 10/MS Office/O365/Laptop/iOS/Android.
A global IT services company is searching for a 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer to join their team in Belfast, Northern Ireland on a long-term contract basis.
Role and Skills Required:
- The 2nd Line Desktop Support Engineer will be responsible for providing technical on-site, face to face IT support within a BAU environment, including installation, troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance.
- Advising customers on preventative maintenance and configuration adjustments to improve product performance and customer satisfaction.
- Responding to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Proven track record of problem ownership & resolutions, as well as working with product authority, external vendor support teams/third parties.
- Must have a broad background in hardware support for both laptops & mobile phones (iOS/Android)
- BAU, face to face IT hardware & software support experience
- Experience of supporting as many of the following as possible: Windows 10, MS Office 2010, Office 365, Skype for Business
- Experience of working within SLAs & KPIs
- Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
- User Application / Software Support, Advise & Guidance
- Enhancing user experience through delivering Service Excellence
- Excellent client facing experience
- Provides end to end user support, advice and guidance around Document recovery, Emails & Personal Folder recovery, Data management, Mobile Managed Provisioning / User Support
- Responds to customer questions regarding operation and malfunctions.
- Works within a team with little supervision as an established systems/product specialist (e.g. detailed knowledge of the configuration of interlinked systems, implementing technical changes, building software regimes and contributing technically to service development) to support end users.
To apply, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Security Cleared Desktop 2nd Line Support Engineer
Location: Southampton, Hampshire
Web Support Engineer - 2nd Line Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
SC Cleared Desktop Engineer
Location: Oxford, Oxfordshire
BAU Desktop Engineer
Location: Oxfordshire, England
Salary: Daily Rate
Site Coordination Committee Support Analyst
Location: Berkshire, England
Salary: Competitive daily rate