2nd Line Desktop/Deskside/Service Desk Support Engineer (BAU Support/Windows 10/MS Office 2010/Citrix/Active Directory/SCCM/Windows 2008 R2) is urgently required by our Global IT Services Company for an initial 3 months rolling contact in a BAU environment, to be based in Edinburgh, Scotland.
Responsibilities and Skills:
- Providing 2nd line service desk telephone BAU Microsoft IT support;
- Incident resolution via phone & service desk;
- Must have Business As Usual - BAU support experience;
- Desktop, laptop, printer support;
- Experience supporting Microsoft products, operating systems, networks, applications, PCs etc.
- Call logging;
- As many of the below as possible:
- Windows 10 support experience
- MS Office 2010 experience
- Citrix Technologies
- Windows 2008 R2 Server technologies
- Active Directory
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.