My client is looking for an experienced Microsoft Outlook/ Exchange Support Agent
To provide a single point of contact for users, dealing with the management of both routine and non-routine incidents, problems and requests. Provision of 1st line support for incidents in relation to Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Exchange
- Technical Capability. Works under supervision, supporting standard technical queries related to a single product/small set of products (e.g. Microsoft products, operating system, basic networking, PCs).
- Business Awareness. Develops an understanding of customer's environment and service delivery requirements to enable the delivery of a first class service.
- Documents actions taken in resolving routine customer enquiries ensuring established processes/systems are followed.
- Problem Solving. Takes ownership for listening to and understanding basic customer problems asking relevant questions to resolve typically known problems within required timescales. Knows when problems are 'beyond them' and escalates so they can be resolved.
- Service Level. Escalates issues as necessary to deliver required service level and meet or exceed customer expectation/SLAs. Monitors performance through statistical reporting and analysis.
- Team Working. Acts as a team player and is viewed by colleagues as a helpful and effective member of the team.
- Personal Development Takes ownership of own development and has a development plan in place.
- Provide Support for Microsoft Outlook Client environment
- Responsible for the preparation and maintenance of BAU documentation
- Deliver a high level of service to the customer ensuring SLAs are met and escalation paths are employed.
- Improve the knowledge of peers by sharing knowledge and providing feedback
Key Performance Indicators
- Feedback from customers, Project Manager, Service Lines etc.
- Proven track record of problem resolutions.
- Successful solution designs implemented.
* Service level requirements met.
* Response and resolution to escalated issues in a timely manner.
* Problem ownership demonstrated.
* Meets project deadlines and costs within own scope of responsibility.
* Errors with workarounds or fixes provided in a timely manner.
* Correct application of severity, impact and priority.
* Skills matrix up to date with products / systems/ technologies and techniques.
* Up to date personal learning plan available.
A leading global IT services organisation with 10,000 employees and annual revenue of nearly £2 billion in the UK&I alone. Projects delivered for private, Government, International and Defence customers are some of the largest and most technically innovative solutions found in the world.
Their business is rapidly expanding to meet current and future commitments due to numerous exciting programmes currently being developed. These solutions will use the latest technology to resolve some of the most complex requirements for a challenging group of customers.
Project People and our clients are fully committed to developing an inclusive workforce. Applications are always fully considered, irrespective of race, gender, faith, sexual orientation, ethnic origin or part-time status.
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.