1st Line Support Officer
- SPOC, communicate with users (verbally and written) in English - French.
- Log, categorise, prioritise, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents whenever possible.
- Utilised Remote Desktop Takeover to improve remote diagnose.
- Follow-up end-to-end progress of all incidents, requests and standard changes.
- Escalate to the Competence Group when required.
- Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation.
- User-rights management.
- Follows established processes and procedures.
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Reinforce the Proximity team in case of exceptional workload.
Tech & Functional Skills
- Secondary school (12 years education) diploma/certificate of completion is required
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date.
- At least one technical certification (besides ITIL) in your area of expertise
- Knowledge of various software and applications such as MS Office package
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service centre such; excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, Customer orientation, team work, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.