1st Line Support Officer
- SPOC, communicate with users (verbally and written) in English - French.
- Log, categorise, prioritise, diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve incidents whenever possible.
- Utilised Remote Desktop Takeover to improve remote diagnose.
- Follow-up end-to-end progress of all incidents, requests and standard changes.
- Escalate to the Competence Group when required.
- Execute CMDB update tasks following incident resolutions and change implementation.
- User-rights management.
- Follows established processes and procedures.
- Propose and improve Knowledge Base articles
- Reinforce the Proximity team in case of exceptional workload.
Tech & Functional Skills
- Secondary school (12 years education) diploma/certificate of completion is required
- ITIL v.3 Foundation certification is a requirement of the contract and needs to be obtained, at the latest, 3 months after the start date.
- At least one technical certification (besides ITIL) in your area of expertise
- Knowledge of various software and applications such as MS Office package
- Interpersonal skills crucial for working in a customer service centre such; excellent communication skills, readiness to work flexible hours, Customer orientation, team work, sense of urgency, optimism and enthusiasm.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
1st/2nd Line IT Support Analyst
Location: Witney, Oxfordshire
Salary: Contract day rate
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
2nd Line Support Engineer - Windows 10 - Dublin
Location: Dublin, Republic of Ireland
First Line Support - On-going Long Term Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Salary: £20000 - £24000 per annum
3rd line Infrastructure Engineer - Security Cleared
Location: Basingstoke, Hampshire