IT Asset Management Analyst (1st Line Support) - Software Licensing
Permanent (Marlow, Buckinghamshire)
My client is a leading IT Infrastructure Company, who have recently been voted as one of the UK's best workplaces! They are currently seeking an IT Asset Management Analyst to provide 1st Line Support to a number of high profile Tech companies within the UK.
- Form trusted advisor relationships with key ITAM clients.
- Utilise an industry leading asset management solution to proactively manage client's software and hardware estate.
- Conduct agreement entitlement entry/configuration into a license management solution.
- Assist clients in new infrastructure planning, through in-depth estate analysis and recommendations of licensing solutions.
- Assist the team in compiling full licensing positions and optimisation reports for multiple software vendors, with the opportunity to progress into full ownership of the project
- Previous exposure to software and hardware infrastructure and terminology.
- Experience of software vendors licensing models.
- You will also be expected to have, or work towards the Microsoft SAM MCP qualification.
Nice to have
- Full driving licence and own car.
- Experience working with Software license management solutions such as Snow Software would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of license management, ITIL processes and discovery tools.
- Experience with building effective license positions
If you have the right skills and experience for this role and you would like to be considered, then please apply today with a copy of your most up to date CV for an immediate response.
Project People is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.