1st/2nd Line NOC Engineer
Our client a global IT services provider require 1st and 2nd line network support engineers to join a small team of highly skilled engineers based in Solihull to manage and support a secure Network.
Daily duties will include a mixture of:
- General support Escalations
- Fault finding
- Project / Implementation work.
- Knowledge of Cisco routers, switches and firewalls.
- Ideally some knowledge and technical understanding of Juniper routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in a Service Desk or NOC environment.
Due to the secure nature of this role the successful candidates will require an SC clearance prior to starting.
For further information about the roles please send your CV or Call Paul Read at Project People 01179 08 7000
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
First/Second Line Support Operations Centre Technician
Location: Bracknell, Berkshire
Salary: Up to £12 per hour
Support Analyst / First Line Support - On-going Contract
Location: Reading, Berkshire
Cisco Deployment Engineer - Cisco - Derry - SC Cleared
Location: Northern Ireland, Northern Ireland
Location: Cambridge, Cambridgeshire
Location: Shenzhen Shi, Guangdong
Salary: competitive market rate