|Job Title:||Programme Manager - Digital|
|Contact Name:||Rohit Chavda|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Programme Manager - Digital Transformation
- Responsible for building a programme of work to deliver one or more business outcomes or underpinning technical enablers and ensure they align to the company goals.
- Responsible for definition, initiation, delivery and leadership of large complex programmes of work so that they are correctly structured with an underpinned plan that is coordinated, risk-managed and communicated. Ensuring the delivery of these high-profile programmes are critical to driving our business outcomes and strategic goals.
- Responsible for continuously optimising value of the delivery programme (process, tools & people)
- Governs and assures that the programme is being delivered effectively with aligned plans structured to reduce risk and dependencies defined and managed.
- Responsible for developing and improving programme delivery capabilities, understanding and embracing complexities and develop strong business wide stakeholder relationships as well as strong partner relationships to ensure successful delivery.
- Set direction and provide leadership and guidance to the programme team.
- Work collaboratively with all delivery partners (internal/external) to understand the programme demand and secure resources to meet demand
- Responsible for the day to day management including demand pipeline of the programme.
- Identify conflicts, provide visibility and work cross functionally to resolve and mitigate. Manage and resolve escalations.
- Work collaboratively and in a matrix management structure with the Programme's key Business Sponsors.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Requiring experience in programme and project management delivery frameworks and demonstrate continuous improvement.
- Previous experience in Digital programme delivery and translating deliverables to Business Outcomes.
- Telecom domain experience desirable
- Inspire a culture to drive others to continuously evaluate and improve and embed change across the organisation and partners.
- Demonstration of strategic thinking skills and ability to analyse complex issues, be bold in decision making and clear in the definition of solutions to address them.
- Proven ability to develop, coach and motivate people, recognise gaps and build plans to develop capability. Experience in building empowered, trusted teams.
- Evidence of strong leadership and people skills, with experience of managing diverse teams and an ability to motivate, inspire and guide others to deliver in an uncertain and fast-paced environment.
- Evidence of excellent stakeholder management and communication skill with an ability to influence at all levels and articulate business/technical outcomes using simple, clear language.
- Commercial awareness and able to make recommendations on delivery to time/cost/quality based on knowledge of desired outcomes/KPIs.
- Previous experience of Agile and Waterfall methodologies and capable of working in a hybrid scenario
Project People is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Junior Project Manager
Junior Project Manager
Search Engine Optimization Specialist - SEO
SEO Specialist (B2B - Telecoms)